Get prepared for the interview
Yesterday, since the rest of the class was taking their German oral exam, you worked on interview questions about the three notions you will present for your oral exam.
Here they are:
Gun bearing in the US
1) Do you think gun restrictions are efficient?
2) How could we improve gun bearing restrictions?
3) How could we train teachers to be able to defend students?
4) Do you think you are safe with a gun?
5) Do you think gun bearing is morally acceptable?
6) Do you think the background check / filling in a form is strict enough?
7) Why are Americans so attached to guns?
8) Do you think that gun bearing increases the number of massacres in the US?
9) According to you, what are the solutions to fight against school shootings?
10) Should we allow gun bearing in France?
11) Is gun bearing efficient to defend ourselves against terrorism?
1) Do you think assimilation could be as successful as integration?
2) What is the difference between assimilation and integration?
3) Would you be ready for a cultural exchange in a foreign country?
4) What do you know about the present life of the Aborigines?
5) Do you think the Stolen Generations should forgive Australia?
6) What can the Australian do now to integrate better Aborigines?
1) If you were parents, would you use genetic manipulation?
2) Do you think it is acceptable to choose your future baby?
3) Do you think parents will be reasonable enough not to use genetic selection for superficial reasons?
4) Would you like a job in relation to progress? Why? Why not?
5) Do you think scientific progress is going too far?
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire