How to disarm an attacker?
Today, you started studying the last document of the unit thanks to the picture below:
Then, you checked your suppositions in the text:
Here is what you understood:
Thanks to a self defense training, we can learn how to disarm/ to neutralize a shooter who is wearing a helmet and a bullet-proof vest and bearing a fake gun.
This training permits to learn different techniques :
- we can use objects as weapons: for example scissors, a stapler.
- we can learn how to grab/ hold the barrel of a gun and point it away.
- we can find a blind spot to catch the attacker from behind.
- we can learn how to use yours hands/ elbows/ knees/ feet as weapons.
- we can escape / hide / fight.
-we can anticipate an attack.
Written by Houda
Here are documents related to today's lesson (click on the picture below to watch the video and read the article):
- Lesson: You are teaching a self-defense class: what are the self-defense techniques to protect yourself form an armed attacker? (pair work: one is speaking and one is showing the correct gestures)
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire