Par Mrs Menenteau le 16 Novembre 2015 à 15:18
Today, you started with the warm up: you had to identify a firework.
Then, we talked about the final task instructions:
You also corrected your homework:
To finish, you made assumptions about the following unusual sport: Egg Throwing.
Here is what you said:
Egg throwing consists in throwing raw eggs in a battle / contest.
The objective is to target a person / to shoot a target.
Written by Manon.
- Who is your partner for the final task?
- Lesson: What is Egg Throwing?
- Apprendre tout le vocabulaire nouveau par coeur.
- Test final (compréhension écrite de texte): 27/11
- Tâche finale: 30/11
Par Mrs Menenteau le 13 Novembre 2015 à 13:35
Today, you started with a short vocabulary test.
Then, from your notes (5 words), you presented the unusual sport you invented: Wife Carrying.
Many people are interested in your sport and want to know more about it, so let's complete your presentation:
Here is what you said:
Here is the related video:
- Aller sur le bog: Video Wife Carrying
- Lesson: present Wife Carrying (5 words)
- Vocabuary Activity (sous le texte)
- Final Task : Get prepared for November 30th
- PAS COURS LE MARDI 17 NOVEMBRE
Par Mrs Menenteau le 10 Novembre 2015 à 14:01
Today, you started the lesson with the presentation of a strange sport.
You studied a new unusual sport in detail:
Here is what you said about it:
Wife carrying consists in carrying a woman on the back / running a 278 yard race.
It is a collective sport because there are teams of 2 / couples.
The objective is to cross the finish line first and to go through obstacles as fast as possible.
Written by Inès
- Recap: speak about Wife Carrying (5 words)
- Compléter les fiches lexicales et apprendre le vocabulaire nouveau
Par Mrs Menenteau le 9 Novembre 2015 à 14:24
Today, you started with the warm up: what is it?
Then, you studied unusual sports:
Here is what you said about them:Black pudding throwing:It consists in throwing black puddings in baskets (panier)The objective is to throw the maximum black puddings in baskets.Cheese Rolling:It consists in running down a hill after a cheese.The objective is to catch (attraper) the cheese.Coal Carrying:It consists in carrying a bag of coal on the back.The objective is to cross the finish line first / to win the race.
Written by Kadidiatou.
- Recap: choose an unusual sport and tell about it.
- Compléter les fiches lexicales et apprendre le vocabulaire nouveau par coeur.
- Lire les consignes de la tâche finale:
Par Mrs Menenteau le 6 Novembre 2015 à 15:12
Today, you started with the recap: you had to guess different sports thanks to YES/ NO questions.
Then, you did a vocabulary activity:
To finish, you started your vocabulary worksheet entitled 'Sports':
Here are the instructions:
Here is the grid:
- Compléter la fiche lexicale
- Faire la fiche lexicale 'Wordbank'
- Apprendre tout le vocabulaire nouveau
Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique